Effective date: 01/04/2014
Mobile 360 Ltd (We) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Mobile 360 Ltd.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.mobile-
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
• We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them (see ‘Surveys’ below).
• Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
• Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, web logs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
• Details of online chat conversations collected through usage of our online chat and support services as set out in clause 6.14 of our Terms and Conditions
IP addresses and cookies
We and our third party tracking service may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. We do not link the information we store in cookies to any personally identifiable information you submit while on our site. We use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
• To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
• To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
• To speed up your searches.
• To recognise you when you return to our site.
Our web pages contain electronic images known as web beacons (sometimes called single-
Our web site includes social media features, such as the Facebook Like button and widgets, such as the ‘Share this’ button or interactive mini-
Where We Store Your Personal Data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. We do not hold or process any credit card details or payment information on our servers. This information is processed by our transaction partners on their secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
• To allow you to register for an account.
• To purchase products and services from us.
• To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
• To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
• To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
• To notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we may contact you about this by email, post, telephone or SMS.
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-
If you are a new customer, we will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
Out of respect for your privacy, we present the option not to receive these types of communications. Please see ‘Your rights’ below.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please un-
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
• Such as a credit card gateway company to bill you for goods and services. When you sign up for our services, we will share your information only as necessary for the third party to provide that service.
• When you choose to use our online service to repair or maintain your computer we will ask you to download a java applet which will allow us to access your computer and your files for these purposes. We will only access those areas of your computer necessary to provide our service.
• In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets. You will be notified via email and/or prominent notice on our site for 30 days of any such change in ownership or control of your personal information.
• If Mobile 360 or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets. You will be notified via email and/or prominent notice on our site for 30 days of any such change in ownership or control of your personal information.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at 2 London Wall Buildings, London Wall, London, EC2M 5UU or london@mobile-
We will send you service-
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to Information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, delete/deactivate it by making the change in your member account or by emailing our customer support at london@mobile-
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We use this information to monitor site traffic or personalize the site (in the case of anonymous information collected in surveys) or to send participants an email offers.
We may use a third party service provider to conduct these surveys. We will not share the personally identifiable information you provide through a contest or survey with other third parties unless we give you prior notice and choice.
We sometimes post customer testimonials/comments/reviews on our web site which may contain personally identifiable information (initials and last name only). We gather testimonials from user feedback surveys and other sources. If we gather feedback from a survey we ask for the customers’ consent via a validated tick box prior to posting the testimonial. We may also re-